Position: Senior Research Officer
Email: k.jumaboev [at] cgiar.org
Research Area: Water Resources Management
Research Topic: Irrigation Water Management
IWMI Research Reports /Journal Article
- Iskandar Abdullaev; Mehmood Ul Hassan and Kahramon Jumaboev.2007. Water Saving and Economic Impacts of Land Leveling: The case study of cotton production in Tadjikistan. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Systems. (published on line: 26 October, 2007).ISI
- Karimov A., Mavlonov A., Turral H., Jumanov J., Borisov V., Rahmatov N., Manthrithilake H., Jumabaev K and Khamzina T.2007. An assessment of groundwater banking and use in Ferghana Valley to adapt to changed water resources management in the Sirdarya River Basin. (Submitted to International Journal Water Resources Development). ISI
- Abdullaev, Iskandar; Kazbekov, Jusipbek; Yakubov, Murat; Turral, Hugh; Herath, Manthrithilake; Jumabaev, Kahramon. 2007. Institutional Reforms at Main Canal Level and its Water Management Implications: Case from South Ferghana Canal, Uzbekistan. IWMI Research Report (Submitted).
- Kazbekov, Jusipbek; Abdullaev, Iskandar; Anarbekov, Oyture; Jumabaev Kakhramon. 2007. Improved Water Management through Effective Water Users Associations in Central Asia: Case of Kyrgyzstan. IWMI Research Report (Coming Up).
- Jusipbek Kazbekov, Iskandar Abdullaev, Herath Manthrithilake, Kahramon Jumaboev and Oyture Anarbekov. Water User Groups key in WUA sustainability. 47th meeting of the Interstate Commission for Water Coordination (ICWC) of Central Asia and International Scientific-Practical Conference dedicated to 15th Anniversary of ICWC, Central Asian Special Water Technology and Sector Exhibition Workshop “Towards 1st Asian-Pacific Water Summit” organized jointly by EC IFAS and GWP Meeting of IFAS Board of Directors, Almaty, the Republic of Kazakhstan, 24-27 April 2007, «Altyn Kargali».
- Oyture Anarbekov, Mier Pinkhasov, Herath Manthrithilake, Jusipbek Kazbekov, Kakhramon Jumabaev. Business planning tools for user driven water organizations in Central Asia. 47th meeting of the Interstate Commission for Water Coordination (ICWC) of Central Asia and International Scientific-Practical Conference dedicated to 15th Anniversary of ICWC, Central Asian Special Water Technology and Sector Exhibition Workshop “Towards 1st Asian-Pacific Water Summit” organized jointly by EC IFAS and GWP Meeting of IFAS Board of Directors, Almaty, the Republic of Kazakhstan, 24-27 April 2007, «Altyn Kargali».
- Mirzaeva M., Shadmanova S., Karimov A., Jumaboev K and Borisov B Assessment yield of farmers depending on source of irrigation water. (Published in 2006
Scientific-practical conference proceedings of Development of Water Resources and Melioration of Republic of Uzbekistan
- Kahramon Jumaboev, Bhaskar R. Nikam, Deepak Khare, Raj Pal Singh, Water Resources Management on Irrigated Agriculture: Impact Assessment of Present Practices in Uzbekistan., Recent Advances in Water Resources Development & Management (Allied Pub.):Vol-I, International Symposium at IIT Roorkee, 23-25 November 2005, pp219-234
Project Reports/ Documents
- Nazir Mirzaev, Kahramon Jumaboev and Konstantin Mosin. IWRM-FV project report: Study tour report to Turkey. September,2006
- Jusipbek Kazbekov, Oyture Anarbekov, Herath Manthrithilake, Kakhramon Jumaboev, Alisher Tashmatov, Konstantin Mosin, Diloram Sabirova. Report of the WUA Knowledge Fair: IWRM Experience in Central Asia, September 7-8, 2007, Osh Kyrgyzstan
- Nargiza Nizameddinhojaeva, Oyture Anarbekov and Kahramon Jumaboev. IWRM-FV project report: Consensus building amongst the key stakeholders within a new institutional set-up of water management. July,2007